About The School
The school was founded by Late Rajmata of Gwalior Srimant Vijaya Raje Scindia in 1956 with a view to educating the girl child in the context of newly independent India. It embodies her dream of providing progressive modern education and equipping young girls to be good citizens. Inaugurated by the then President of India, H E Dr Rajendra Prasad, the school took off on its mission to stay grounded to roots of tradition and to take wing in the exhilarating air of freedom.

Upcoming Events

House Entertainment Night - Yashodhara House -2014-11-22
Inter House English and Hindi Elocution -2014-11-22
Inter House Instrumental (Solo) Classical -2014-11-22

Latest News

Philately workshop - 2014-11-19